Mizumi Fine Fragrance Body Mist Perfume Peach Review



Mizumi Fine Fragrance Body Mist Perfume Peach Review



Hello, harini I nak review this one body mist perfume from Mizumi. Yes I bought the peach one. 


Body mist : ⭐⭐⭐
Price : ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (During sale, if not during sale not worth it. Go buy bbw, dapat 236ml)
Seller service : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Delivery service : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Bought this during sale. Worth it la. If not on sale I wouldn't have buy.
Original price : RM50
During sale (bundle, bought 2) : RM36

As someone yang suka peach scent, I would rate this one around 3.5/5 stars.
Reason of I can not give 5 starts. First spray, it smell stink. I have to wait around 3-5 minutes for the stinky-ness smell to rid.

The plastic bottle not so fancy. I would say. 

Conclusion, it suit la, if you're someone yang suka mist yang naturally bau body odor. I would recommend it to you.

Can Buy Here at Shopee : shorturl.at/czMV5




The Peach Fragrance Hunter 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BlogSkins : Peach Time Slip

Segmen: I Adore My Bias by Amni and Dalilah