Ayah dan Seni

Assalammualaikum guys.

I just want to update my blog. Hehehe.
This is my dad guys. He's already passed away 3 years ago.
He's forever remain my best role model in art. He's the one that exposed me with theater. Actually, he not encourage me and my siblings to do art, because he's know the struggle. About how the 'masyarakat' that always pandang serong for an artist. My dad just not an just an artist, he's artist that love his country. My dad bukan artist kosong. Jiwa dia penuh dengan akan rasa cintakan seni tanah air. Even my music taste is kpop. But malaysia traditional music always number one for me.

  • That all. Have a nice day guys.  And Selamat hari raya aidul adha. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mizumi Fine Fragrance Body Mist Perfume Peach Review

BlogSkins : Peach Time Slip

Segmen: I Adore My Bias by Amni and Dalilah